Ina at http://untameablelife.blogspot.se/ challenged me to this challenge. :D Thank you! <3
1. Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and post a link to their blog.
2. Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the challenge on.
3. Wish them to pass the challenge onward.
This challenge goes forward to the following blogs and bloggers:
Pass this on if you feel like it ^.^
5 things you need everyday
3. Feel the air outside
4. Brush my teeths
5 books you would recommend
Goodbye for Now (Frankel, Laurie)
Everything from Lesley Pearse but expecially Belle
If you could see me now (Cecilia Ahern)
The Language of Flowers (Vanessa Diffenbaugh)
The (Im)Perfect Girlfriend (Lucy-Anne Holmes)
As you might notice I'm very into chick-lit when it comes to books xD
5 materialistic wishes for Christmas presents
A new sofa
A life-size skeleton
A new camera
Giftcard to some gothic shop!
5 places you wish to visit
Disneyworld or Disneyland
5 adjectives that describe you somehow
5 things you'd say to people about life
Because I'm lazy I now give you my 5 favourites quotes in the world that I try to follow in my life:
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- In case of doubt, overdress
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.
- Never regret something that once made you smile.
And this last one is my favourite. I think more people should follow this lyric from Michael Jackson: