Saturday, September 2, 2017

The darkling tag

I was tagged by MsMisantropia and it is indeed time for me to show some apperance on my blog so :'D


THE DARKLING TAG!
What is your favourite candle scent? I always buy scented candles at IKEA and my favourite is apple!
Do you have a favourite book? Anne of green gables will always have a special place in my heart.
Are you a tea or coffee person? Neither.
What is your favourite perfume/cologne? Britney Spears Fantasy. It smells absolutely fabolous!
Do you have a celebrity crush? Well, I guess Amy Lee still after all these years. :) But right now I have huge crush on Callie Torres in Grey's Anatomy.
If you could change your name to a stereotypical 90s/2000s gothy name, what would it be? Never have I ever heard of such a gothic name, haha! My blogname Lesthi I chose as my "webname" already in 2004 though and I still really like it. It's like a female version of Lestat was my thoughts back then :P
What are your top three tips for surviving hot weather while black clad? Not going out? Heh.
What song always makes you happy (doesn’t have to be a goth band?) Such a night with Elvis Presley.
Are you active in the arts (eg. Play an instrument, paint, write, etc)? No not really right now. To lazy and angsty.
What is your number one non-gothy hobby? What is a gothy hobby even? I like couple dance and I guess that's not so gothy O.o


Thought Provokers:
If you could be a supernatural creature, what would it be and why? Mermaid. I love mermaids. I'm sure that somewhere deep in the sea there are a beautiful place for mermaids. I think that have always imagined a mermaid life to be less stressful than this life or something. :'D
What horror monster-bases super power would you have? Can I simply choose to be a waterbender while being a mermaid? xD
Do you feel confident or comfortable interacting with other Goths or gothy people (online or irl)? Why or why not? Hmm. I guess I actually feel that I'm not goth enough. I wouldn't even call myself a goth right now. But if people are kind and not judgy I never have a problem.
Is there something you wish there was more of in your subculture? Haven't thought about it.
Care to share an embarrassing story related to your “darkliness”? The most embarrasing part must be how my eyebrows looked like in my most gothy days! Haha!

That megalong eyebrows
How are you at DIY? I would say good :D

Confessional (aka True or False):
I love watching cheese romance films. TRUE!
I ALWAYS remember to wash off my makeup at night. Never wear makeup so yes? :'D
I sleep with plushies. True!
I wear non-black pyjamas most nights. True. I wear whatever comfortable.
I think Andrew Eldrich is overrated. Who :P
I don’t like vampires. False.
I don’t like clubs. I don't know, I don't think I ever been to one.
I don’t enjoy graveyards. True
Blood makes me queasy. False
I’d sooner faint than pet a spider. False
I don’t like haunted houses. False.
I’ve never read Dracula. True! I have it but haven't read it yet D:
I think “Bela Lugosi’s Dead” is a long and boring song. I only heard CHVRCHES version and yeah it's quite boring.


I'm now supposed to tag 3 people and I hope they haven't already been tagged :) Sarah, CrimsonAnna and Phantomcat


6 comments:

  1. Interesting tag, I love these post as you learn some much about people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Anne of Green Gables is a great book! Feel free to be you and not worry about fitting the Goth mould exactly! I used to worry about that way too much! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't think about is as much anymore, I wear what I like :D <3

      Delete
  3. Jag har undrat om det där med make-up, eftersom du gör mycket lajv och sådant - finns det en anledning till att du inte använder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I början var det lite som ett test till mig själv, jag tror det var 2012 jag slutade sminka mig för att jag kände att det var fel att jag bara kände mig fin om jag hade eyeliner och rouge. Sen nu när det har gått några år så trivs jag så bra att inte alls ha smink :) mera tid på morgonen och man behöver inte tvätta bort nåt på kvällen heller ;) På fotosessioner kan jag tycka det är kul att klä ut mig med smink och på lajv har jag smink eftersom jag spelar räv för att göra karaktären mera tydlig. Men det skulle aldrig falla mig in nuförtiden att sminka mig för fest eller sånt heller, jag har blivit ifrågasatt några gånger om det vilket är så löjligt. Jag tänker liksom, min man förväntas inte sminka upp sig inför fest, varför ska jag göra det då?

      Delete